KAYTEE LAUNCHES PHOTO CONTEST IN HONOR OF NATIONAL WILD BIRD FEEDING MONTH02.01.12 Chilton, WI, -- February 1, 2012 -- Today marks the launch of KAYTEE’s Wild Bird Photo Calendar Contest in commemoration of National February Wild Bird Feeding Month. The photo contest is geared toward getting consumers more involved in wild bird feeding and watching. KAYTEE is asking bird watchers to submit their best wild bird photos for the chance to win one year worth of a premium KAYTEE wild bird food blend! Additionally, of those that submit photos, 12 will be selected to be included in the 2013 KAYTEE Wild Bird Calendar edition. Contestants can begin submitting photos today through June 1, 2012.
Consumers are being notified of the KAYTEE Wild Bird Photo Calendar Contest through the distribution of 50,000 flyers which have been inserted into bags of selected KAYTEE wild bird food blends. In addition to the photo contest, consumers that receive the flyers will also receive a $2.00 off coupon on any KAYTEE Cardinal Blend wild bird food and a $5.00 discount on the Project FeederWatch membership with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
One (1) Grand Prize:
• Twelve (12) fourteen (14) pound bags, sent to Grand Prize winner throughout a twelve month period, of KAYTEE® Premium Songbird Blend™ bird seed (approximate retail value $144)
• Photograph to be featured as the cover photograph and in one of the months, as determined in KAYTEE’s sole discretion, of the KAYTEE Wild Bird Calendar 2013
• Five (5) KAYTEE Wild Bird Calendars 2013
Eleven (11) Runner-up Prizes:
• One (1) seven (7) pound bag of KAYTEE® Premium Songbird Blend™ bird seed and one (1) bird feeder (approximate retail value $19.99)
• Photograph to be featured in one of the months of the KAYTEE Wild Bird Calendar 2013, as determined in KAYTEE’s sole discretion
• Two (2) KAYTEE Wild Bird Calendars 2013
For more information on how to participate in the KAYTEE Wild Bird Photo Calendar Contest.
About KAYTEE – A division of Central Garden and Pet, Kaytee Wild Bird provides wild bird food, feeders and other products to help customers connect to nature. Founded in 1866 as a grain and seed business, the business has evolved over the years, but remains steadfastly committed to and highly regarded for superior quality, reliable service and innovative products. Kaytee was a 2009 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year nominee for outstanding business performance. Learn more about Kaytee at www.kaytee.com or at KAYTEE Wild Bird on Facebook.
Media Contact:Juli Zwart
Categories:Wild Birds, General
Page Social Links: