Kaytee Shelled Peanuts For Wild Birds
Kaytee Shelled Peanuts contain high levels of fat and protein, which provide added energy that is important to the diets of many backyard birds. The high protein levels help promote growth and good overall health for wild birds. Full of vitamins and minerals and with a rich texture and taste, you can't go wrong with offering Kaytee Shelled Peanuts to wild birds. Shelled peanuts contain no hulls and are 100% edible, ensuring that there are no messy leftovers on your lawn, patio, in flowerbeds, or under your feeder. Peanuts are great at attracting woodpeckers, nuthatches, jays, towhees, cardinals, indigo buntings and more! At Kaytee, we know birds about as well as birds know birds. With over 150 years of experience, we put the finest ingredients and a genuine love of birds into everything we do. That’s why Kaytee Wild Bird products are proven to attract a wide variety of colorful birds.
- Kaytee Peanuts provide high levels of fat and protein, which are important to the diets of many backyard birds
- 100% edible, no shells means no mess in your yard
- Attract woodpeckers, nuthatches, jays, towhees, cardinals, indigo buntings & more
- Nutritious high fat for added energy
- High protein to promote growth and good overall health
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Rich texture and taste
Discard old food before refilling and clean feeders regularly to minimize mold and bacteria.
This product is only intended for feeding wild birds.
Crude Fat (min.) 45.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 8.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Dimensions3.5" x 9" x 17.5"