Kaytee Food from the Wild Contest Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Kaytee Food from the Wild Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Kaytee Products, Inc. (“Kaytee”). The Contest begins on May 8, 2020 6 pm (CST) and ends on May 17, 2020 11:59 pm (CST). Entries must be received by May 17, 2020 11:59 pm (CST) Only one entry per entrant allowed. All eligible entries will be entered in the Contest. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Entries are subject to verification. Submissions may be investigated and voided if fraudulent. Affidavits may be required to confirm eligibility. If entering via Facebook, entrants must be the authorized user of an existing valid Facebook account as of May 8, 2020. If entering via mobile device, data and mobile charges may apply. Check with your carrier.
2. Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older as of May 8, 2020. Employees of Kaytee, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, distributors, suppliers, brokers, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, and the members of the immediate families and/or households of each of the above are not eligible to participate. By entering, entrants agree that they have complied with all Contest and eligibility rules. Offer valid in the USA only. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
3. To enter:(a) visit www.facebook.com/KAYTEEpets (“Website”); AND (c) completely fill out and submit the entry form; AND (d) upload only one (1) photo of your pet rabbit, guinea pig, hamster and/or chinchilla foraging/eating its food that meets the photo submission requirements outlined below.
4. Kaytee photo submission requirements: (a) Entrants must solely own all rights and title to any and all materials submitted as an entry to this Contest. Purchasing a photograph of entrant’s pet from a photographer may not entitle entrant to all rights and title to such photograph. (b) Any pet appearing in the photo must NOT be, or have been, engaged or involved as models, talent or otherwise in any commercial endeavor; and the owner of the pet appearing in the photo must NOT be receiving, or have received, any remuneration of any kind whatsoever in exchange for said pet appearing as a model/talent or otherwise in any commercial endeavor. (c) Photo must NOT be created or modified using photo editing software. (d) Photo must be .jpg or .gif format no larger than 1 MB in size. (e) Photo must NOT include any images of any person or individual. (f) Photo must NOT have been (i) previously submitted to any other contest; (ii) used in any promotional material in any way; or (iii) published in any medium whatsoever. (g) Although not necessary to enter or win, photo may include a Kaytee® product. Photo must NOT show any other product branding of any kind. (h) Photo may NOT have been used for any other purpose other than this Contest. (i) Photo may NOT be inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill associated with Kaytee. Submissions which violate, in Kaytee’s sole discretion, any of the requirements contained herein shall be deemed ineligible and any such submission shall be void. Prizes will be mailed to confirmed addresses only. All entries become the property of Kaytee and will not be returned. Kaytee may use any and all entries for advertising/promotional purposes of this Contest without payment to entrant.
5. A total of nine (9) winner(s) will be randomly selected on or about May 18, 2020. Winner(s) will be notified during the week of May 20, 2020 by certified mail, overnight mail, phone, Facebook private message, and/or e-mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All winners will be required to sign and return a prize release and other documents, as necessary, within the timeframe stipulated on prize notification, or prizes will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes.
6. In consideration of Kaytee’s acceptance of entrant’s entry, entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Kaytee, its parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or affiliated companies, divisions, agents, employees, successors, heirs and all judges of the Contest harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or losses for its/their actions arising from, or related to, the drawing and handling of entrant’s entry, the use and/or publication of the entry and the conducting, advertising and sponsoring of this Contest. Kaytee is not responsible for: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, internet service providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) any malfunction of entrant’s computer, telephone or cable transmission or hardware/software malfunction. This Contest cannot be republished in any other medium without the express written consent of Kaytee. To get a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request to: Kaytee Food From the Wild Contest, c/o Kaytee Products, Inc., Attn: Customer Service, P.O. Box 230, Chilton, WI 83014.To request a list of the names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after June 30, 2020 to the address above.
One (1) Grand Prize (approximate retail value, up to $156.00): Twelve (12) bags of Food from the Wild™ product
Two (2) 2nd Place Prizes (each approximate retail value, up to $29.00): One (1) assortment of Kaytee® foraging products
Three (3) 3rd Place Prizes (each approximate retail value, up to $13.00): One (1) bag of Food from the Wild™ product
Three (3) Honorable Mentions: Entrant’s photo featured on the Website